Medicare Entitlement


Employees that have become entitled to or lose their Medicare or Medicaid may be eligible to make benefit changes.






Entitlement to or loss of eligibility for Medicare or Medicaid:
If an employee or the employee's dependent becomes entitled to or loses eligibility for Medicare (Part A or Part B) or Medicaid they may be able to make changes to their benefit plans.
Contact your Human Resources Department to confirm eligibility and determine what can be changed based on your specific situation.
Changes must be reported within 30 days of the eligibility change. You may add or drop medical, dental, or vision coverage for yourself or the applicable family member. You may also elect to change your medical FSA amount. You will need to complete the appropriate forms and provide a copy of the notification letter from Medicare or Medicaid.
Social Security/Retirement
For more information please visit the websites below.